Evans-Graves Engineers, Inc., a locally owned engineering firm, is currently seeking a highly talented, detail oriented, engineer intern with 0-4 years experience to join the firm in either the Transportation or Civil departments of our Baton Rouge, LA or New Orleans, LA office. The successful candidate will work on a wide variety of projects for both private and public clients. This is an excellent career opportunity for a talented and motivated individual to join a team of outstanding professionals and a well established firm. Typical projects involve design for roads, highways, bridges, residential developments, commercial developments, industrial developments, stormwater pump stations, sewer collection systems, water distribution systems, and coastal restoration. The candidate should have experience in the following:
- Working in a team environment on multiple tasks
- Ability to quickly learn design procedures and methods
- Ability to adapt to company standards and procedures
- Demonstrating initiative, critical problem solving, and strong communication skills
- B. S. Degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited four-year university
- Engineer Intern licensure in Louisiana
- Windows 10 / Microsoft Office experience including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project,
- Knowledge of CAD based civil design software (AutoCAD Civil 3D or Microstation), HEC-HMS, HEC-RAS, PondPack, LADOTD HYDR, EPA SWMM software knowledge is a plus.
Position reports to either the Chief Transportation Engineer or Chief Civil Engineer
- Ability to travel locally as necessary
- Full Benefits package including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) with company match, generous vacation/sick leave and holiday schedule.
If interested please email resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org